This is going to be a disproportionately short post for something I wear so often- I made this bodysuit a couple of months ago, and wear it every week. Here’s the thing, though- I originally made two, wore them all the time, and then one just… Disappeared. Vanished. I don’t know how I lost a whole bodysuit, but hopefully I’ll find it soon.
I used the same self-drafted pattern I used to make my floral bodysuit. I think it’s pretty good, but it pulls at the bust and I think the solution is to lower the armscythe. I’m going to tweak the pattern and try that on the next shirt I make.
Well, it’s not a very interesting article of clothing, but it’s definitely become a wardrobe staple. I’m looking forward to getting the fit perfect for this pattern!